General Medicine Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant Gastroenterologist to cover a 6 Month Contract, beginning Monday 12th October . You will be joining a thriving and fully integrated Medicine Directorate to provide a first-class service in Gastroenterology, supported by junior medical staff.
Gastroenterology Consultant led service 5 days a week Monday – Friday 0900-1700. The role is for a fixed term period of 6 months initially, with a view to extend to cover maternity leave and additional Endoscopy backlogs.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support in the delivery of high quality, Gastroenterology care
- Undertake outpatient clinics, and ward referrals
- Provide a Consultant service in general Gastroenterology although a sub-specialist interest is welcomed in General Medicine.
If you’re interested in applying for this opportunity, please use the link on the right hand side of this page. Alternatively, you can reach out to me directly at Max.Marino@generalmedicinegroup.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.
Why work with General Medicine Group?
As the UK's leading medical recruitment specialists, we are committed to finding you rewarding opportunities that can't be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you're working with a partner who truly understands what you're looking for.
We promise to offer you:
- Exclusive access to locum, fixed-term and permanent roles with the NHS and private sector organisations
- Daily payroll
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- CPD support
- Relocation support and guidance for overseas candidates transitioning to the UK
Refer a doctor to General Medicine Group and earn up to £1000
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not previously known to General Medicine Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will off you up to £1000 as a bonus incentive . To discuss the terms and conditions on our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at General Medicine Group.