Based in one of the largest Scottish cities, General Medicine Group are offering an opportunity to work within a major NHS trust.
This position is located near the port city of Glasgow, with great transport links across the area.
Working in one of the UKs' top district hospitals, you will be able to develop your skills and experience, whilst in a positive environment.
As the gastroenterologist in this role:
- The consultants job plan will consist of gastroenterology ward rounds, inpatient and outpatient clinics, whilst participating with ERCP and endoscopy lists.
- An opportunity to join on to the GI bleed rota, on a consistent frequency across all sites of the trust.
- Take part in essential MDT meetings, on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Other key benefits to add:
- Paying competitive hourly rates
- View to extend the contract on a long or short term proviso, if it's the right opportunity for you
- Opportunity to join the NHS team at one of Glasgow's gastroenterology departments, alongside experienced colleagues.
- Ongoing locum, substantive or fixed-term job opportunities
- Support with CESR application for non-specialist registered consultants
- Flexible hours suited to your priorities
We're eager to discuss this opportunity with you if you meet the following essential criteria:
- Full GMC registration within the NHS
- NHS experience is preferred but non-NHS experience also considered (Tier 2 sponsorships on offer)
- Two senior consultant references provided upon application
If you are interested in this locum vacancy, please apply and register with us today. Or if you would like to learn more about our variety of rewarding locum opportunities for consultant gastroenterologists, please do get in touch with me on 020 331 93236.
Why work with General Medicine Group?
We are the only recruitment specialists in the UK working exclusively with gastroenterology doctors, which means we can offer you access to a range of opportunities that cannot be found anywhere else. Our expert recruitment consultants are highly experienced at placing our doctors within their specialty area, and you can rest assured knowing you are working with a partner who truly understands your needs.
We promise to offer you:
- Prompt payroll services
- Dedicated revalidation and appraisal services
- Dedicated Consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Volume and variety of jobs as a trusted framework provider
- Fast-track registration
Not the right opportunity for you? Introduce a another consultant to us and take advantage of our referral scheme.
If you introduce a doctor to us who is not known to General Medicine Group, and we are successful in placing them, we will offer a bonus incentive to you. To discuss the terms and conditions of our referral programme, please speak directly with your consultant at General Medicine Group.